A 30-minute weekly information session via Zoom on topics of interest to EBTC members.
Hosted by Scott Keast (of Cycling 101 fame) and Frank Potter, the show starts at 7pm (Sharp!) but be sure to come a bit earlier to chat and socialize with club members. We will be done by 7:30pm and there will be lots of time for questions.
One of the benefits of being a member of EBTC is to both share and receive the collective knowledge of hundreds of years of cycling experience from our club members. While Scott will provide his considerable expertise, please plan to share your tips, tricks and hard-won lessons on the subject at hand.
- May 9, How to ride during restrictions.
- May 16, No Meeting – Board Meeting pre-emption.
- May 23, Ride with GPS – advance and real cool features that Queen Victoria would have loved.
- May 30, Did I sign up for the right ride, understanding the ride-rating system.
- Other possible topics:
- Riding in hot weather, safety, survival, and comfort.
- I lost my riding group, what do I do now?
- Fueling your ride – what to eat and drink.
Click the date to register: