*Membership is required to attend all rides with the exception of the Tour de l’Alberta*
- This event has passed.
New Rider Outings
June 6 @ 18:30 - 20:00
An event every week that begins at 18:30 on Thursday, repeating until June 6, 2019
If you are:
• New to cycling or revisiting a long ago hobby
• Looking for opportunities to develop and improve your cycling skills
• Learn the basics of cycling maintenance and riding safely and effectively
• Want to learn how to ride with like minded people with a desire for healthy activity
• Meet the friendliest bunch of cyclists in Edmonton
Please join us for our New Rider Series beginning Thursdays May 2 thru June 6. Rides will
begin at 6:30 pm leaving from the Rundle Park tennis court parking lot (Google Maps will
provide directions). All bicycle types are welcome, and the rides will begin with distances that
suit the riders attending on any given evening. We leave no cyclists behind! Club membership
and a CSA approved helmet are mandatory to ride on any EBTC ride.