If you are:
• New to cycling or revisiting a long-ago hobby
• Looking for opportunities to develop and improve your cycling skills
• Learn the basics of cyclng maintenance and riding safely and effectively
• Want to learn how to ride with like-minded people with a desire for healthy activity
• Meet the friendliest bunch of cyclists in Edmonton
Please join us for our New Rider Series beginning Wednesday April 15 thru May 20. Rides will begin at 6:30 PM leaving from the Rundle Park tennis court parking lot (Google Maps will provide directions). All bicycle types are welcome, and the rides will begin with distances that suit the riders attending on any given evening.
We leave no cyclists behind!
2020 Club membership and a CSA approved helmet are mandatory to ride on any EBTC ride.